Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Appointment Made

An appointment has been made.  I called the clinic first thing this morning and there is an appointment at 8:30 tomorrow morning.  So, we wait and see.  But it does look like lack of physical activity is what makes her sugar go up and stay up.  I've tried doing a 2 hour on her after she eats, but it is a guesstimate of when that 2 hours is because she is constantly hungry and constantly eating and constantly moving and constantly drinking.

When I mentioned the lack of sugar in the urine, Husband told me that he has never had sugar in the urine and neither has his father.  So lack of sugar in the urine is meaningless at this point.  We will find out tomorrow what the tests show.  I pray I am just a hyper-paranoid mother and am laughed out of the office while being ridiculed for subjecting Bethany to these tests.  On the other hand, if I don't do these tests and something is going on, I will never forgive myself.

In the homefront news area, the livingroom has been expanded out three feet and we put a window in where there was none before.  It looks really nice and will be finished up in the next few days.  We just need to finish the flooring, one side, and the trim as well as put up one more small section of wall.  It looks really nice.  I like it.  I've been taking pictures and will take a few more.  Once it's done, I will take some final pictures and get them uploaded.  Oh, that reminds me.  I was going to post some pictures here.  I need to get on that.  They're on facebook, but not the blog.

I'm dwelling on tomorrow's appointment.  I gotta stop that.  But both girls are being seen.  Oh, I forgot to mention that.  Hannah is going in as well because a lymph node in her neck is swollen and not going down.  I gave it a certain amount of time for it to go down since it was not bothering her.  (Highly active, no fever, etc.)  It hasn't gone down so an appointment got made.  So while I was going to be making the appointment anyway for Hannah, the fiasco with Bethany just made it a double appointment.

Anyway, I am going to get off here and check on how the milking is going.

1 comment:

Mrs. Crankipants said...

Prayers and good thoughts wrapped in good thoughts.