Thursday, January 20, 2011

Long Almost Week

It's been almost a week since my last blog post.  Not much has been happening this past week until this afternoon.

I love my husband and I am aggravated.  We talked about all kinds of what ifs while I'm gone (including really bad homesickness) and me coming home in an emergency and having money for such an emergency.

Well, the emergency money was used for the chainsaw so there could be heat.  The chainsaw needed fixin' and things have been going fine.

Then Husband calls today and I am glad he did, but still worried and feeling helpless.  I know he's ok and there are people to call and plans in place just in case.

He had chest pains bad enough to need nitro.  He took it and it worked.  However, I am still here and he is there and although he is fine, I am still here.  The roads are not safe to drive on right now so even if I were to go home for this, I wouldn't be able to do anything about it until tomorrow.  But, I still can't do anything until Wednesday when we will have money.  I had mentioned the possibility of me asking to borrow money and he said no.

GAH! 

I love my husband. 

No comments: