Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wow, it's been a few days!

I apparently have not blogged since Sunday.  So, what has been happening?

Monday, I picked up a friend's children as a birthday gift to her.  I picked them up after lunch and kept them over night.  That meant six children in this house ranging from 8 months to 8 years.  Monday, Monday night, and Tuesday morning got spent with "Bottle feed the pig.  Bottle feed the baby." 

Tuesday morning, I got the phone call I had been waiting for on Monday so I dropped the children off earlier than I anticipated.  I spent several hours explaining and guiding in the filling out of paperwork.

Today was bill paying day and I got a text message saying that my friend's baby dropped.  That means it is time to keep a very full tank of gas and get a suitcase packed.

It has been a hectic few days and I am just trying to keep up with myself.  Tomorrow, I am going to the shelter to do paperwork and learn some of the forms and formats that they have.

I'm cutting this short because I have other online stuff (blogs, fark, and facebook) to read.

When I have time to analyze, I will be more coherent here.

No comments: