Friday, December 3, 2010

Ouch!

My throat is raw.  I can't swallow.  My glands are painfully swollen.  I feel like crap to put it bluntly.  I am not doing much today except watching Stargate and resting.  This is under orders from Husband who I got into an argument with.  I have work to do.  There are things that need done.  He said no.  That there is nothing that can't wait until tomorrow.  He then took the laundry, took the children, and went to the laundromat leaving me home alone to rest and recover.  Now, if I can just swallow, make this headache go away, reduce the swelling in my glands, and get past feeling like crap, I might be able to get some work done around here while everyone else is gone.

Sunday, Hannah is going to be 4.  Four!  Shouldn't she be sleeping in her own bed consistantly by now?  Oh, well.  We picked up her birthday gift the other day.  It's a carpet hopscotch game that I know she will enjoy.  It even comes with its own bean bag toss things.  I can't wait to give it to her.

No comments: