Sunday, December 5, 2010

Where is the baby?

Why, she is still in the uterus of course!  And why wouldn't she be?  Just because I drove almost 500 miles across multiple states in the middle of the night in the middle of a snow storm is meaningless to this baby.  Has she no consideration for other people?  Yeesh!  She only thinks of herself.  How childish and infantile she is in her behaviour. 

Tongue in cheek humor aside, needless to say, the baby is not here yet.  M is contracting and she has lost bits of her mucous plug, but it is going to be a while.  A long while.

Incidentally, today is Hannah's birthday.  She is 4 and I will post pictures when I am with my own computer.  She loves her hopscotch game and continuously pulled it out to play with it then would fold it back up and put it back in the carry case it came it. 

I can't believe my baby is four.  It's hard to believe that it's been four years since her birth.  She is so big and so much has happened these past four years.  It's amazing. 

More later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Hannah