Wednesday, December 22, 2010

She is worse than Hannah

Poor Mandie.  She labors and labors and progresses then it slows to a crawl and all but stops.  She is tired, frustrated, and more than ready for this to be over.  Husband and I are now figuring out what to do if she doesn't come by the end of the week-end.

I am missing home.  I am missing the peace and quiet of the woods and the smell of burning wood.  I am missing the animals and the solitude.  I am also missing my friends back home.  I am also bummed because of Charlie missing out on scouts and me s Den Leader missing out on my den's stuff.  I've also left one advocate holding the bag for the entire county for the domestic violence shelter.

Soon enough, the baby will be here and we will all celebrate and rejoice.  Then ground her and send her to the corner for making us all wait and putting Mandie through this.  :)

No comments: