Sunday, December 19, 2010

Picture Time!

Here is Bethany wearing a "new" skirt that I made out of a pillowcase yesterday.  I also made a matching ponytail holder, but she isn't wearing it here.



Hannah is not only wearing a sweater that is huge on her, but she also happens to be wearing a pillowcase skirt that I made a year ago for Bethany.



This is a former flannel pillowcase skirt that my SIL made yesterday.  The flannel is soft and warm which is nice for the winter.



Here is another flannel pillowcase skirt that I made yesterday.  These skirts are super fast and easy to make.  These were all done by hand.



Here is a picture of me wearing a skirt that I fixed yesterday.  It had a huge, gaping hole in it and although the material is getting thin, with it being a reversible skirt, it is still in decent shape and wearable.  By the way, notice my stylish footwear?  This momma wears combat boots!



Just because I can, here's Charlie!

1 comment:

Buckaroo Banzai said...

The flannel skirt looks fantastic!