The concerns I had about the animals have been founded. They are being cared for, but we need to get home sooner than anticipated. We will be leaving in less than 24 hours to head back. We are leaving the children here as a special treat for them and will be back in a week. I hate leaving my children but I know they are safe and will be well taken care of. I also know they will have a blast.
One of the options we were looking at was Husband and Charlie heading and leaving the girls and me here. SIL made the offer of leaving the children and us going back. We discussed it and decided to take her up on it.
Mandie is not allowed to give birth while we are gone. She has agreed to cross her legs and tie them together if she starts labor again while I'm gone. It's good to have friends who are accommodating.