Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Linkage and help a friend

A fair blogger and good guy is aiming for his 1,000,000 hit.  Go on over and visit him and help him achieve his life long dream.  He has so little in life.  An adoring wife.  Three great sons.  A beautiful daughter.  A job that he is dedicated to.  A strong faith.  Good friends.  Great family.  So as you can see, with so little in his life, getting to 1,000,000 would mean the world to him.
.
His name is Wyatt Earp and he is one of Philly's finest police detectives.  Feel free to tell him I sent you.

3 comments:

Wyatt Earp said...

Fair blogger? I am a MEDICORE blogger! :)

Thanks, Kim!

Katy said...

Okay, was that you being silly? With an adoring wife, three great sons, a beautiful daughter, a job he is dedicated to, a strong faith, good friends and a great family??? I wouldn't call that little, that is far more than most people in the country have. In fact, I would venture to guess that is far more than 75% of the country has. confused....

Anonymous said...

Hey there! 'tis me, Sorry I had to hand up I don't know if was your phone or mine but I was only catching about every other word. I don't even know what Charlie was saying,other than he liked it there. Maybe if you guys go in town for something I can talk to everyone. Tell everyone I love'em.