Monday, May 10, 2010

Errands getting done

I got some running done today and also got some pictures printed.  I also got a new cell phone number and sent out some text messages with the new number sharing the new number.  Because of the new phone number no one knew who the number belonged to and I spent the next couple of hours replying to people who responded with "Who is this?"
.
We won't be seeing M tonight and will be seeing her tomorrow instead.  Rockville Amish stores will be tomorrow as well.  Then tomorrow evening, we will be going to D's for dinner.  Unless she finds herself on a sequestered jury.  In that case, we will still be there for dinner where we will get to enjoy hanging out with her husband and children.
.
I am apparently dehydrated.  How long I have been, I can only guess.  But my urine is very dark which for me is not normal.  It is usually pale.  (Like everyone wants to know what my pee looks like.)  I've been feeling dry, but didn't have the visual evidence until now.  Not having a white porcelain bowl to go in means not seeing what it looks like.  No, I don't go around examining my bodily functions, but happen not notice when it is not "normal." 
.
Ok, I am changing topics now.  I'm beginning to sound strange even by my standards.
.
Hannah is going through a growth spurt and is constantly eating.  (And constantly hungry.)  When she does get full, it lasts for a very short period of time.  Then she goes on a non-stop whine "I'm hungry.  I'm hungry.  I'm hungry.  I'm hungry."
.
Well, we need to get going here.

No comments: