Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Sweetest Word....

Benign. The cervical biopsy is benign. I have an appointment on Tuesday for cryo (freezing) my cervix. I am going to make an appointment with my primary and talk with him and get his opinion on having it done. Having -50* Celsius hit my cervix does not sound like my idea of a good time.
.
I got on the wii today and I felt it. Spending a few days away from it and doing a full workout today made for some sore muscles. I am thankful to be back on it. Having the balance and flexibility feels good.
.
On another good note, I e-filed our taxes. I am thankful that is finally done.
.
We are still waiting for the goats to kid. I am getting tired of waiting. I am going to give them a few more days then I am going to get pitocin for them.
.
Tomorrow, I am going to turn my attention to this house and get it straightened out.

No comments: