Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Duh!

I hopped on the wii fit (but only 1o minutes!) and it shows a gain. Plus, I got a scolding for it being four days since my last visit. It asked about the gain and there are several things to choose from, but amazingly enough none of them say "grounded" or "sick" or "just had cervix sliced up for biopsy purposes." So, I just clicked on "didn't exercise." I got scolded for that as well.
.
I'm sitting here watching Charlie doing the Rhythm Boxing and it's pretty funny with his awkwardness and two left feet. I'm sure I look just as amusing when I'm on there doing that. Especially since I have no rhythm.
.
The girls are up on the balcony pretending to be in their room in bed sleeping. They think I don't know that they're up there watching what is going on down here. I'm ignoring it for now. One of the perks of being a child is being able to "think" you're getting away with something. One of the perks of being an adult is allowing the children their adventure on the balcony knowing that it is harmless. It's like reading by flashlight under the blankets.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So true. There are times when I here the girls in the bedroom, when they are supposed to be asleep, and they are quietly reading to each other or something. And I think, why make both of us miserable by calling them on it. And it's nice when they are getting along and not bothering me. :)