Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Cleaning Time

I've been helping a friend with spring cleaning and doing some of my own spring cleaning. It's wonderful going through all the stuff and sorting it out into their piles. Trash, Keep, and Sell. We are going to have a yard sale here in a couple of months or so.
.
My sewing machine is being cooperative and I made three skirts this afternoon. One for each of the girls and one for a friend of mine. I am very happy that it is working for me again. (Until it realizes that it is in fact working for me, remembers me, and decides to no longer play nice.)
.
Charlie made me angry today. He was out collecting eggs and instead of bringing them in, he went chasing the chickens and throwing them at them. I sent him to his room for the night. He came down for dinner and went straight back to bed.
.
Poor Hannah was so tired from playing outside and not having a nap that she fell asleep at the table during dinner. So, I scooped her up, put a pull-up on her, and tucked her in. She is still sleeping.
.
The burn dumpster got dumped today. We're going to go through and pull out any metal that might be in there. That will be a fun job. (Not.)

1 comment:

Lisa A. Goff, writer, stained glass, homeschooler said...

Sounds like Charlie had fun! Ha, ha! I guess he thought you would like scrambled eggs for breakfast tomorrow. He's a riot.