Saturday, March 20, 2010

Beautiful Saturday

Today, I did some catch-up on laundry. I also gutted three chickens. One of the chickens gutted was a hen that a friend brought over that had been attacked by a couple of dogs. So tomorrow, we will be having chicken for dinner. I will cook all three birds tomorrow and with the left-over, I will make some chicken enchiladas.
.
I went through the girls' clothes today and pulled out some too-small clothes. My children are growing way too fast. That just means I need to get on the ball and make some more skirts. I really enjoyed being back in front of the sewing machine yesterday and am looking forward to getting back in front of it again.
.
I tried doing the wii again today and, like yesterday, I couldn't finish due to interruptions. I need to be able to do the wii without interruptions. I was doing it after the children went to bed, but Husband has gotten in the habit of using that time to wind down and watch television. I am not going to deny him that. So, I need to be creative with my time and do the wii around the children and interruptions. I need to get myself healthy before my obesity affects my health. Granted, my posture, balance, flexibility, strength, and wii fit age are all good, but that doesn't change the fact that I am fat.

No comments: