Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Soon

The goats will kid soon. I know it. I know, I know.... I've been saying this. But it will happen soon. Right? RIGHT?
.
I walked Henry today. I wanted to walk Snowball, but she wouldn't let me near her. And to be fair, when walking Henry, it was more along the lines of I held the lead and let him lead me. Hey, we have to start somewhere. Besides, he's bigger than me.
.
Today was Bethany's last piano lesson. I know she is going to miss taking lessons, but we've had to make some changes around here. She will continue practicing here and maybe some day she will be able to continue lessons. But for now, the lessons have ended.
.
Charlie has been learning to write in cursive. The good news is his legibility is about as good as his printing. The bad news is the legibility is about as good as his printing.
.
We have decided to use Rod and Staff for his curriculum next year. I researched a lot of different curriculum and it looks like from everything we've read with the different curriculum, Rod and Staff is what we want.
.
Well, I need to go check on some goats and then I am going to bed. I am tired.

No comments: