Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow, Snow, and more Snow

We've had some snow here and on the one hand I am really enjoying it. On the other hand, I could do without the single digit temperatures. (Although it does climb into the teens during the warmest part of the day.)
.
The children were supposed to have make-up piano lessons today and when I got to the teacher's house, there was no answer. I called, but there was so answer on the phone. Worried, I tried several more times today and even this evening. I still have not gotten through and I am concerned. I will try again tomorrow.
.
The scout leader and his wife stopped by today and we had a real nice time hanging out. Bethany was in her glory just sitting on the couch between them soaking up the attention. They don't have any girls, so they enjoyed it as well.
.
There really isn't a whole lot going on here. The furnace has been running non-stop so I know our electric is going to be high. Right now, I am just trying to get through winter and in the spring go after everything that we want to accomplish and get it done. I am getting impatient.

1 comment:

Lisa A. Goff, writer, stained glass, homeschooler said...

We did not re-schedule the makeup lesson that you had missed the week before.