Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Another Blah Day

Apparently, I messed up. There was no piano lesson yesterday. So, I feel like an idiot and I am relieved to know that Miss L and her child are ok.
.
Last night, we went to the scout leader's house and what was going to be a visit for a few minutes turned into a visit that lasted for over an hour. While it was really nice, I felt bad because their son had school today.
.
I started working out again today. I probably blew it with the snacking. But, it's a start. I didn't weigh in yesterday because of the weather. If I keep working out and keep the snacking down, I should have a good weigh in next week.
.
Hannah made me laugh tonight at dinner. We were eating and talking and mentioning things we like. After Charlie had said he likes barbecue sauce, Hannah said "I like getting in trouble." I had to walk out to keep from laughing.
.
I am feeling a restlessness in me. I have this desire to get everything done and done now. Getting the garage clean, getting the squares done for the garden, getting the living room moved around, and all this other stuff I want to do.
.
Hannah cries.

No comments: