Sunday, December 20, 2009

Finally Updated

I finally updated my Weight Watchers site inputting today's food and the new starting weight and date. The site has been revamped since the last time I was on there. It is going to take some getting used to.
.
Charlie successfully played both "Away in the Manger" and "The First Noel" in church today. He really impressed me. Granted, his timing was a bit off, but he played and he played well enough that people recognized the songs. I need to get him to announce what he is playing for next time. But, he played! YAY! My shy, quiet, introverted boy has blossomed amazingly well! Now if I can just get him to clean his room properly....
.
Tomorrow is weather class. I need to find out if we are even having class since the public schools are on vacation. In a way, I hope so since I had cancelled class last week. In a way, I hope not so I can spend the day at home with my family. Gaah! I don't like feeling so wishy-washy.
.
I am pretty sure my husband had another heart attack today. Since he refuses to go to the ER, I can't say for sure. But I liken it to a woman is not pregnant unless the baby comes out. Lack of testing or doctors' visits does not negate that fact. All I can do at this point is pray.

2 comments:

George said...

My Hear t did NOT ATTACK ME.... Vicious lies, LICIoUs I Say!
My Heart loves me.. ocassionally it gets annoyed and kicks me but it has never Attacked me Ever!

Mrs. Hoppes said...

I hear De Nile is beautiful this time of year.