Saturday, December 19, 2009

Me Want Cookie!



I baked dozens and dozens and dozens of cookies today. Whole wheat oatmeal chocolate chunk cookies. Each cookie is five points. Man, I want a cookie. But no cookies for me. I can't afford it if I want to make my goal this week. Or if I want to stay on plan. It isn't the fact that it is one cookie. It is the cookies that would inevitably follow.
.
Bethany has been talking non-stop today. Yack, yack, yack, yack, yack. Question after question after question. WILL YOU PLEASE STOP TALKING! MY EARS ARE TIRED! And, of course with her energy level, she is in constant motion. Either walking and talking or rocking and talking or jumping and talking. GAAAH!
.
Charlie is trying to practice his two Christmas songs for tomorrow. He is going to play "Away in the Manger" and "The First Noel." I am looking forward to seeing and hearing him play in church. We are hoping for a future piano player for church. He seems to enjoy it so why not go with it?
.
Time for me to go do something about my knee. I have no clue what I did to it, but it is sore and a bit swollen.

No comments: