Sunday, November 1, 2009

Long Day

We did quite a bit today. More than I like to do on a Sunday, but it was stuff that needed doing. I picked up a new digital voice recorder for the Breastfeeding Coalition of the Wabash Valley meetings so I can accurately take notes. I also picked up some thing for tomorrow's homeschool co-op class. Tomorrow, I will start my weather class. Hopefully, I don't completely blow it.
.
In running errands, I took Hannah with me and decided to make it a special treat with her. We went out and had dessert for dinner. She felt like the biggest little princess. We went to Applebee's and I spoke with a manager about Dining for Donations and I will talk with the Coalition tomorrow night about that.
.
Tomorrow is going to be a long, but hopefully productive day. While it would have been nice to enjoy that extra hour of sleep most people got with daylight savings, unfortunately my children do not understand the concept of the extra hour and so they were up at their normal time. Bah, humbug!

No comments: