Sunday, October 4, 2009

Upcoming Week

Yes, we are still alive and living with my SIL.  I am so thankful to her for everything she is doing for us.  I know we have disrupted her life, but I also know she is enjoying (for now) the extra time with the children.  

This past week-end, we were at Pioneer Days selling our soap.  Yesterday, my toes hurt it was so cold.  Today, we went after church and it was much nicer out.  As a result, more people were out today.  We also got a new (old, used) canopy from one of the vendors.  It is old, large, and has holes in it.  But with some patching, it will be nice shade for the goats when we take them to these different places.  Plus, it is big enough for a table and chairs for the children.  And, it has curtains.  Not bad for free.

Tomorrow, we are going to a butterfly exhibit with the children over at Rose Hulman.  I hope they enjoy it.  It is going to be our science focus right now.  We've hatched moths.  (Woolly Bear caterpillars.)  But, we forgot to let them go, so their end is pretty obvious.  Tomorrow night is also the Breastfeeding Coalition meeting.

Tuesday, I am going to be pouring soaps and preparing for Covered Bridge and living in Bloomingdale for a week.

Wednesday will be more of Tuesday plus church Wednesday night.

Thursday is piano lessons and getting everything out to Bloomingdale.  Then, I will be there for the week.  I'll have the girls with me.

The Zoloft is working.  Although everything is still frustrating, I am not feeling the sense of panic, dread, and defeat I was feeling before.  I am still having some depression though.  But, that is to be expected with everything going on.  I feel like I am losing contact with my friends.  I need to change that.  After Covered Bridge.  I have a lot to do to get ready.  I am not going to be able to make any bar soaps in time, but I do have lots of liquid to melt down and make.

2 comments:

Michelle in Illinois said...

what town will you be selling soaps at for covered bridge?

Mrs. Hoppes said...

Bloomingdale on Bloomingdale road off of 41.