Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Today

Today, we kinda got stuck on a single subject with Charlie. It was a very simple assignment. Write out the 50 states. He could copy them from the map or from the list, but instead he played and fidgeted the entire time and it took him over three hours. GAAAH! We will continue working on this.
.
I cleaned both bathrooms today. They were nasty from all of us. So I will be keeping up on them daily. Especially since my children (Hannah mostly) turns the water on and leaves it on with it having a slow drain. One of them also blocked up the toilet with something.
.
We picked up an awning today for Pioneer Days so we can give D back hers. I need to call her to see if she wants us to bring it to her house or meet her at Pioneer Days with it. I'll leave it up to her and whatever is most convenient for her.
.
Thursday, we get to do fun things like pay bills. I know tomorrow morning, we have a graveside service to attend. I need to pick up a white dress from home to wear.
.
Not much else going on here. Still waiting on the insurance company so the contractors can get back to work.

No comments: