Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Day 4 of the Fair

Today is day four of the Vigo County Fair.  Apparently, I was on the news last night, but didn't get to see it.  I also have not been able to find it online.  (WTWO)  But, there have been people that have stopped by because of the news clip.  They described the interview very well.  Including the bit about me bending over, kissing Bethany's hand, picking her up, and carrying on with the conversation.  I guess I didn't sound too much like an idiot.

Today, along with being day four, the follow up of the interview, is also the day in which we have finally made back what we put into it.  So, from this post on is now considered profit.  (Minus the whole feed, supplies, etc.)  But, this is a good thing.  I am excited.  I never would have imagined this being a possibility.  A flight of fancy, maybe.  But seeing actually happen?  Wow!

Anyway, I am here all day.  This is the only day that I am not scheduled to work.

1 comment:

sasha said...

It's great that you're in profit territory now! I haven't been able to find you on the news yet but I've been at my mom's at 5 and she's in Bloomington (so it's Indy news instead of TH). If I find it online I'll send you the link.