Thursday, June 4, 2009

Back to piano

The children are back in piano and very happy about it.  They would not be still and kept asking if it was time to go since they discovered their weekly lessons were going to resume while at breakfast this morning.  The lessons were this afternoon.  

"Are we going to Miss L's?"
"Is it time to go?"
"I have my shoes on."
"Can we go yet?"

Needless to say, they love piano and really missed going.  I don't know if they miss practice or if it is the teacher they missed.  I wanted to go as well since I miss her, but my neighbor came over and needed me.  So, I stayed and they went.

I played with the tables today for the DTFM set up and I think I have them the way that I like them.  I know I am happy with the LLL table.  I am not 100% sure about the HH table.  We'll see.

The liquid soaps are almost done.  I don't have all the scents I want right now, but I have enough.  The honey got ruined.  First by Husband then by me.  Soon, we need to pick up more lye and also pick up some cinnamon, ginger, and patchouli.  

The banner for the stand and the magnets for the truck should be done tomorrow or the next day.  I am getting nervous about this whole thing.  I've put a lot into it.  Not just HH, but LLL as well.  My heart is in both of these tables and in both of these things.  One is my home and family and the other is my passion for education, awareness, and helping other mothers so they don't have to go through what I went through with Charlie.

1 comment:

Lisa A. Goff, writer, stained glass, homeschooler said...

Ho, ho, ho, quit trying to butter me up. No, really, I think they enjoy piano, but I think they love playing and reading with MK while they wait their turn; and I'd like to think they love me, too! ;-)