Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A day off

And we spent it renewing the vehicle registrations.  Since it was also Charlie's birthday, we took him (and the other two) out for dessert.  It was funny.  Here we are at Outback having a Chocolate Thunder from Down Under and he is asking about the cake I am going to make him.  (I'll be making it tomorrow since I didn't have time today.)  He prefers my cake to a chocolate brownie with ice-cream, whipped cream, and fudge.  I'm flattered.  

We also went to Goodwill today and I picked up a few dresses and a couple of skirts.  The skirts are for work.  The one I was given is too big and too short.  (Short for my comfort level.)

We went to Rural King and picked up feed.  We also picked up a few other things that I don't remember.  My brain is fried.  

I was playing with the display table today for our soaps at the Farmer's Market.  The girls wrote on the cloth, a couple of soaps, and stabbed one with a pencil.  I'm going to set it back up in the bedroom.  I need it out so I can play with it and see how I like it.  The pumps and dispensers for the liquid soap has been ordered and will be here in a couple of weeks.  I am hoping they get here before the opening day of market.

Well, I am going to go to bed now since the children are in bed and quiet.  I am tired.

No comments: