Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Called In

I have been called in tonight to work 5-9.  K called while I was finishing up the homeschool class.  Not a big deal.  We were mostly just sitting around chatting at that point and oohing and ahhing over the baby.

Today's class was catching water.  How can we do it?  Why would we do it?  Is it drinkable?  If not, how can we make it drinkable?  A brought in some water she collected.  A and M didn't bring any in because with the micro-climatic environment, it didn't rain again at her house.

Rules for collection.
1.  No sinks
2.  No tubs
3.  No toilets
4.  No fish tanks
5.  No modern plumbing

That also means leave the neighbor's pool alone.

The homework assignment (of sorts) is to record how much water they use.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a pretty neat assignment. I've been neglecting my girl's schooling lately. I really need to get back on top of things!