Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Blah

The baby STILL is not here.  Mandie is going to be pregnant forever.  I am missing my family and missing cuddling up with my husband at night.  (Or should I say cuddling up with my husband for an hour or two until Hannah wakes up and climbs into bed between us.)

It is hard being sedentary when I am usually doing a bunch of stuff.  I am also not used to being up way late.  Life is different, that's for sure.

I have used this opportunity to catch up on news and I must say that I am doing my best to not go off on too many rants.  People are weird.  Politicians are weird.  The world is just plain strange.

Anyway, once the baby comes I will be teaching Mandie how to make homemade bread.  She's been wanting to learn and since I am here already, I'll show her.  I am also going to do a General's Chicken recipe for them.  Just as soon as I find my recipe.  I may have to ask KS for hers since hers started out as mine and she adjusted for her and her husband's taste.

Anyway, it is still a waiting game here.  Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

No comments: