Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm giddy

We have internet. I am so happy. I am actually going down the road while online. No, I am not driving.

Now that we are online again, there are tons of things for us to research. Plant life, animal life, bugs, schooling stuff, different systems we have in mind, etc. I am looking forward to this. Plus, the children can start blogging again. It will be interesting to see what they have to say after I don't know how long of not blogging.

I am also going to redo our budget since some of the expenses that we had included for next month has now been taken care of. We got both phones replaced (I still have the same number) and we have internet and we have gas and food.

I can breathe now and relax. I am actually exhausted now from the anxiety of waiting and hoping and praying. I have been saying "Thank You" to God quite a bit today.

Oh, and as a bonus, we got a refund check from Allstate from when we cancelled our policies in Indiana. Yay.

No comments: