Monday, July 26, 2010

I thought you were sick?

Why is it that in the morning, children who are sick or who are supposed to be sick seem fine and any fever they may have is low-grade, but by the time late afternoon/early evening hits, they are back up to having a fever over 102?  By the way, add Bethany to this gripe.  Both girls had fevers last night.  Yesterday morning, Hannah was fine.  She had a low-grade fever, but was outside running around and landed herself in trouble.  Same thing today and same with Bethany.  Children don't make sense to me some days.

Anyway, Bethany (depending on how she is feeling) has a spinning lesson today.  This is going to be the start of a weekly thing.  In the meantime, we are going to start researching fiber animals.  She learns to spin, I'll learn to knit.  (I can't believe I am actually going to be doing this.)  But this is a worthwhile thing for her.  It is something she really enjoys and keeps her focused.

The next thing I need to do when I get off here is look up BSA for the local area.  Charlie really enjoyed boy scouts and I would like to see him back in it.  Not that he needs to learn all about camping and how to build a fire (trust me) but it gives him a chance to hang out with boys close to his age and gives him his thing.

Hannah is still with me. 

When I do go into town for Bethany's lesson, I need to get water and ice.  And, I need to check on the truck.  I want to see if the "Wednesday or Thursday" time frame can be nailed down to either Wednesday or Thursday.

No comments: