Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Is it really Wednesday?

In four days, I will be back in Indiana.  In one week, I will be back in court.  We've been here 15 days and it feels like we have been here longer because we've done so much.  Yet, it also feels like we haven't done enough.  I need to get the camera charged so more pictures can be taken.  There is so much flora and fauna that is new to me that I would love to be able to identify.  Gorgeous flowers, beautiful plants, snakes, lizards, frogs, beautiful butterflies, various spiders, and all kinds of other creatures.  There are even armadillos here!  I had never seen one in real life before!  The deer here are abundant.  I was heading home yesterday and there was a deer in the middle of the road.  It didn't run off.  It stood there.  I hit the brakes and I was stopped for a good minute or two staring at this deer who just looked back at me, looked around, then slowly walked into the woods.  I was telling someone about it and was told "Yeah.  That's pretty normal until deer hunting starts."
.
I'm back at the laundromat doing yet more laundry.  I don't see myself doing anymore this week.  We will take our dirty clothes with us back to Indiana to wash and bring back here.  K and T came back last night and they were very happy to be back.  They really missed the place.  They said they miss us as well.  I don't know if they were just being nice or if they meant it.  :)

No comments: