Thursday, March 11, 2010

What to talk about

I have some personal garbage going on and I don't know what is going to happen. I am scared to death about what might happen. While we wait and find out what will happen, I am going through life by just going through the motions.
.
That being said, my wii fit age today was 34. So while it is one of my "older ages" it is still younger than my actual age.
.
I made mii people for T and her son. I tried to make one for K, but when he got on, the board said "Sorry, but you weigh too much." OUCH! How rude!
.
T and B got a chance to do some wii fit games and had fun doing it. Since they live so close, they will be coming over regularly to use the wii fit.
.
I know I've shared pretty much absolutely nothing here, but I really don't know how to put into words the stuff racing through my head and heart right now.

No comments: