Thursday, November 26, 2009

Stuffed

I am stuffed. We ate around noon and I am still feeling stuffed. I had fun cooking the food. SIL made a corn casserole, cranberry jelled sandwich type things, and pineapple upside down cake. The cranberry things were interesting. I had never heard of them, but what she did was get a couple of cans of jellied cranberry sauce and slice them, mix mayonnaise, cream cheese and Splenda, spread it on the slices, sprinkle with nuts, put another slice over it, and sprinkle nuts over all of it. It was good.
.
We also had turkey and ham. This was the first time I had shopped for meat in a long time. I also made mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, homemade cranberry sauce, baked carrots, salad, and Husband made the stuffing.
.
A friend of mine was here yesterday when I got back with SIL from shopping. She came straight here from an appointment she had with her midwife. She's 15 weeks and there is no heart beat. I feel bad for her. I am going to spend the week-end with her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, Kim. I will hold your friend up in prayer.

Laura