Friday, November 13, 2009

Busy, busy

Yesterday was packed with not being home. Although I did not have to be at work until 8:30 or so, I worked late which is no problem. But as soon as I got home, I changed, had the children change, and we went to Danville, IL for church service. We were about five minutes late. We got home around 11:00 last night and here I am up early to be back at work.
.
Hannah did not go with us. She is sick with a fever. The other day I was playing with her and her hands felt hot. She herself was fine with no fever, but her hands were HOT. That is usually the first indicator of her going to be sick. Why that is, I don't know. On Wednesday night, she was not wanting to sleep in her own bed and she was very restless. I kept getting kicked in the face and got no sleep. Again, no fever yet. But last night, I come home from work and have all the children get ready for church and Hannah felt hot. So I took her temp. 100.1. She stayed with SIL and the rest of us went.
.
Saturday (tomorrow) I am supposed to have lunch with a wonderful friend of mine but I need to call her to reschedule. I messed up. I forgot about workshop. This month is going by too fast. Anyway, I am going to see if we can do it next week or do it during the week when I am not working. We were going to go to the Indian restaurant.
.
The children are doing very well staying on track with their schooling. I still need to update the homeschool blog to document what was done yesterday, but I will do that today when I get home and do both yesterday and today then.
.
I am going to check on Hannah, have some coffee, and get ready to go.

No comments: