Sunday, October 25, 2009

Update of sorts

It looks like the leak has been fixed. We'll know for sure the next time it rains for several days. The carpet in the bedroom is done and it looks wonderful! It is the same color as the stains on the living room carpet.
.
Charlie shared his journal with our pastor and is very happy with having one. He also lost a tooth this evening. Unfortunately, it is not the tooth hanging by a tiny piece of skin. But rather a different tooth that was loose. He still won't let me take it out. We don't do the tooth fairy here. Along with finding the whole concept creepy (some stranger comes into your room in the middle of the night while you are sleeping and messes around with your bed while you are in it) it falls under the category of lying to children.
.
I have all the homeschool stuff organized and each child has a three ring binder with their stuff in it. SIL cleaned out a bunch of stuff to make more room for our stuff. So I no longer have the stuff crammed into a bag. I have it in a file cabinet drawer and even have my own three ring binder to help me stay organized.
.
Tomorrow, we are supposed to pick up a male goat who actually knows how to breed. We are going to borrow him for a week or so then bring him back. The guy doesn't want cash (which is good) and we are giving him a saddle as collateral. We bring the buck back, we get the saddle back.
.
The bruise on my tush has gotten considerably bigger, but it no longer hurts to sit. I still have a few sore muscles, but I am feeling better. I took a nap today which helped. I think my body is trying to come down with something, but I am trying to fight it. Hopefully the nap helped. I am going to take some garlic to boost my system.

No comments: