Thursday, October 22, 2009

Post 250

This is my 250th post since switching to Blogger. (Who knows how many posts I actually have once you factor in Bravenet, then the move to Livejournal, and add in LLL blog and now the Homeschool blog.) On this momentous occasion, I have decided to do absolutely nothing except mention it since I thought it was interesting.
.
Charlie is doing some schoolwork right now. The girls are running around with apples in the hands. I showed SIL starfall and had the girls play on it for a while. Charlie loved it when he was younger and the girls love it. Charlie now has a love for reading and can go through books rather quickly. Bethany is almost ready for independent reading. She just need to have more focus which for her is very difficult.
.
The children have piano this afternoon and the next couple of weeks will have two lessons to make up for the past two weeks lost due to illness.
.
A lot of people are hurting financially right now and I would love to be able to help them, but I can't. It hurts that I can't help them and I basically feel helpless. A couple of them are close to losing their homes and there is nothing I can do to prevent that. We have been so blessed and I want to share that blessing, but I don't know how. All I can do right now is pray and trust that God will take care of them.

No comments: