Monday, May 18, 2009

I'm still here

I am tired.  I was up at 6:00 this morning to help someone.  (I help on Mondays and Fridays.)  Then I came home and did a bunch of cleaning.  I didn't get back to the grass.  (I mowed the back yesterday except for one small patch.  I was going to finish it and do the front today.)  

Garbage got taken into town.  I went to C's to hang out for a couple of hours before the WW meeting.  (Oh, yeah.  This is supposed to be a "Weigh Day" post.)  I lost 3.2 lbs for a total of 25 pounds.  This also means I got my 10% key chain.  So I am happy about that.  Although the group and the leader seem fine with my loss, I just got scolded by the internet site saying I lost too fast.  Whatever.  I'm eating and I'm losing and I am not sticking my fingers down my throat so I really don't care what the website says.

Can you tell I am still having mental issues with life right now?  I'm copping a snotty attitude with a website.

Anyway, I am heading to bed.  I have a long day tomorrow and I am not seeing any wild flowers for the wild flower jelly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job, Kim!!

Laura