Saturday, May 23, 2009

I am exhausted

I slept for squat last night.  I was home alone.  SIL took the girls over night so I could work today.  George and Charlie are in Sycamore, IL.  They will be home tomorrow night.

I got called in three hours early and stayed an hour and a half late.  I work again tomorrow night then I have the next three days off.

The girls are home tonight and they are not exactly behaving.  Granted we didn't get home until after 10:00, but they are still up and not showing any signs of going to sleep.  I feel like junk.  I am fighting a head cold.  I just want to go to sleep, but I can't until they are asleep.

I did learn the secret recipe for the sweet tea at McDonald's.  One POUND of sugar per GALLON of tea.  I'm considering walking around with insulin to use on people to counter act the effects of the high sugar content.  Ok, not really.  But that is a lot of sugar.

I have plenty more to share, but I am tired and sick.

No comments: