Thursday, April 9, 2009

Not sure what to blog about

Today we had US Geography where we followed Trucker L for the past couple of weeks.  (We missed Geography last week due to helping a family move.)  He traveled quite a bit and I got tired just following him on the map.  

This afternoon, a long lost friend came over with her two children.  I have not seen her in a couple of years.  We had a lot of catching up to do.  It was good to sit and talk and relax.

I did not get my exercising in today.  I am hoping to be able to do some crunches at the very least tonight.

We have a baby chick with a broken foot.  When transferring them to a larger area out of their cages, her foot got caught in the wire.  So, she is in a box with a sling that I made to keep her up and the weight off her feet while she heals.  She can eat, drink, sleep, just not walk around.  Basically, it looks like she is in a hammock with little holes for her legs to dangle.  I change the sling every time she poops so she doesn't sit in it.

I got the lavender and lemon balm soaps wrapped and have an order to put together that I will mail out tomorrow.

Tomorrow is my Friday Update and I know the electricity is going to be high because the laptop has been plugged in quite a bit.  The battery does not last a full 50 minute work-out.

No comments: