Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ok, I'm impressed

We went to the VA clinic in Branson and other than the "glitz" and "glamore" of the tourist trap and plain bizzare that is Branson, the clinic itself was nice.  They have a full clinic very friendly staff and the children were allowed inside.  I spoke with someone there who was waiting for a vet and the gentleman was a local weatherman.  He gave me the number of the television station he works at and said I could ask about tours. 
.
Branson itself is very strange.  It reminds me a lot of Niagra Falls, Canada complete with the wax museum and Ripley's Believe It Or Not museum.  There is very little here I would want to spend my money on.  Cave explorations, yes.  Elvis Presley Jubilee Jamboree, no.
.
Just had to share that little tid bit.  :)
.

No comments: