Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hump Day

We were supposed to go to the Miami council chambers in Peru today, but some how or other I missed the fact that it is a four hour drive one way. So, I called and there is going to be a rescheduling for this field trip.
.
So, instead of going to visit the Miami tribe, we got the truck fixed, paid a couple of bills, filled up the van, and I did some grocery shopping. I had Charlie with me for the shopping to try to show real life application to his math. I don't know if he "got it" or not, but he had fun.
.
Husband has not been feeling too well. I'd like to know what is going on with him, but it is a mystery. Chest pains, feeling just plain sick, worn out, weak, and nauseous all adds up to he needs to see a doctor, but what is a doctor going to do? Prescribe more drugs? What is the VA going to do? More nothing? Husband keeps making comments like "I'm sorry I have no life insurance." He can't get any either. We've tried multiple times. Needless to say, I am very worried.
.
I missed piano make-up lessons yesterday. I just totally spaced it from my mind and remembered about 10:00 last night. So, when we go to lessons tomorrow, I will need to reschedule the rescheduled lessons.
.
Yesterday, the scout leader and his wife stopped by. They have quickly gone from "company" to "family" in the visitor category. In other words, I hang laundry with them here, and point to the kitchen if they want something. I pick up trip hazards and we sit in a messy livingroom. I figure they will either get sick of us real quick or they will be stuck with us forever.

No comments: