Saturday, April 4, 2009

Kill the wabbit, kill the wabbit

Ok, so maybe not kill the rabbit yet.  While out picking up feed, we decided to go wandering around.  We drove past this home that had a sign.  "Rabbit for sale."  We go, knock, and discover no one is home.  We call the number on the sign and leave a message.  We leave and about ten miles down the road, we get a return phone call.  They are home.  We turn around, go back, and look at some rabbits.  They are HUGE.  They also had a variety of breeds.  We told them we wanted them for meat so we were shown the largest of the rabbits.  We picked up two females and a male.  I will get pictures tomorrow to share.  I will also need help coming up with names.

I've decided to start recording here what I eat each day to help me stay on track.  Do I really want to have to confess to chocolatey goodness?  Well, if I eat chocolate, I will have to admit to it here.

Anyway, my meals for this day:

Breakfast:
Pancakes, syrup, coffee: 14 points.  (The pancakes are high in points for some reason even though they are homemade and whole wheat.)

Lunch:
Subway Veggie Sub:  9 points.  (It was a footlong.)

Dinner:
2 oz Pork Steak: 2 points
Green Beans: 0 points
6 oz Sweet Potato: 3 points
Salad: 0 points
Fat Free Vinagrette: 0 points

Total Points: 28

1 comment:

Wendi said...

That is a great idea. I blog my diet on another website I have. It keeps me accountable.

Also about your pancakes being high in points, I have found that the more nutritious the food is the more points it is.